Here are 56 Unique and Adorable Easter Gifts for Babies. These ideas are for boys and girls and perfect for getting your little one ready for Spring and Summer!
Easter baskets are such a fun way to give gifts. When you have a little one in the family, sometimes coming up with ideas for Easter baskets ideas can be tough! To be honest, I am the biggest procrastinator sometimes and Holidays always seem to sneak up on me.
This time I decided to get ahead of the game and put together a list of 56 Easter gift ideas for babies. I hope these ideas are helpful for you whether you are ahead of the game or need a last minute idea 😉 Lots of these ideas are perfect for the upcoming warm months ahead and will be sure to get your little one ready for Springtime. (Make sure these toys are appropriate for your baby’s age and development!)
This article contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See my disclosure for more info. Thanks, mama!
56 Easter Gifts for Babies
8. Easter book
10. Bunny Rattle
12. Night Light
14. Play Mat
18. Baby Bubble Bath
19. Bath Toys
20. Bath Letters
25. Outdoor Play Set
27. Baby Sunscreen
30. Soft-Wrap Baby Carrier- Let’s you be hands-free. Great for getting things done around the house or walks outside.
31. Baby Wagon- Perfect for your upcoming vacation or zoo, museum, and park trips!
34. Pool Floaty
35. Indoor/Outdoor High-chair with Sun Canopy- Take with you on vacation, for family reunions, trips to the park and more!
38. Carseat Rattle
43. Outdoor Balls
48. Swim Diapers
49. Stackable blocks
50. Frozen Teether
51. Sunhat for Boys
52. Sunhat for Girls
53. Ride and Push Wagon- Great outside toy for playing in the driveway or going on walks.
54. First Walker
I hope these are super helpful for you and help you have an amazing Easter with your little one. Happy (early) Easter!
What did you pick out for your baby? Share below!
Your New Baby- A Free Ebook
Ultimate Guide for New & Expecting Mamas!
- Prepare for Baby’s Arrival
- Newborns: What to Expect
- Building a Solid Mama Foundation/Support
- Postpartum Healing & Care
- Calming a Fussy Baby
- Breastfeeding Resources & More!