GUEST POST FOR US
sGuest Post with Let’s Mama
Interested in Guest Posting with Let’s Mama?
Let’s Mama is a blog for new moms. We share insights and tips about all topics pregnancy-toddlerhood.
We are currently accepting blog posts on the following topics:
- Support and Inspiration through Pregnancy
- Newborn Care and Tips
- New Mom- Solidarity, inspiration, tips, empowerment
- Parenting Baby
- Parenting Toddler
- Family- (saving money before baby, budget for young family, travel with young children etc.)
Let’s Mama is a very positive, safe place for all new moms. We do not accept posts written in negative or degrading tones or articles that are very opinionated. We also do not accept articles on controversial material (i.e. vaccines etc)
Make Sure Your Article Is:
- Positive and Informative
- Original Content (no shared or pre-published material)
- 750 Words or More
- Written in a very easy-to-read format with Headings, Subheadings, and Small paragraphs
- Written with SEO and Keywords in mind
- Contains no personal affiliate Links
- Matching the “feel” of Let’s Mama’s current posts
Submitting Your Guest Post
If you are interested in guest posting. Please contact us with your guest post idea before you submit your post. Note, not all blog posts will be approved as we need to make sure it is a good fit for our blog and audience.
Contact us at Haley@LetsMama.com to submit your guest post idea as well as a link to your blog and social media platforms.
We will review your post idea and get back to you promptly. Once approved, you can start writing your post!
Please submit your final post, blog link, social media links, images you would like included, and a short bio/picture of you for us to include in the post to Haley@LetsMama.com
Once Your Post is Published
Once your post is published and live, we will contact you with the link. We will share the blog post on our social media channels and feel free to share them on yours as well!
Once the post is live, do not share or copy the post onto your blog or for any other blog. The content you submit for a blog post must be completely original material!
Look forward to working together!